OK, my CPU is 64 bit bt also supports 32bit software. So I've installed Windows Server 2003 on my PC. But here's my problem:I could install all the drivers but no driver is recognized except for the vdeo driver.No sound, no usb no nothing. What could the problem be?
The Server is 32 bit.
Monday, April 20, 2015
windows server 2003 driver
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server
I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...
-
I would appreciate help on how to create non-clustered indexes on a SQL Server 2008 database without using code--or rather, 'statically...
-
I have installed bind9 on a Debian VPS, and use it as nameserver for one of my domains. It works well. dig reports correct entries. I now wi...
-
I have nginx rewrite rule - it redirects all subdomain requests from sub to folder: server { listen 77.77.77.77:80; server_name domainc...
-
For normal DNS lookups, one can use Dig to get an answer including the remaining TTL for a DNS record. If that answer is from a cache, the T...
-
I have sent the following question to stackoverflow website I have installed Windows server 2008 r2 on a virtual machine, Can I install ...
-
My setup: Ubuntu 13.04 Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) PHP 5.4.9-4ubuntu2.2 -- $ ls /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/*.load alias.load auth_basic....
-
We are using Nginx to serve static files on a development platform. As it is a development platform, we'd like to disable caching so tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment