Friday, January 29, 2016

packages - Can't install PHP Intl on CentOS 6.5

I'm trying to install this package on my server running PHP 5.4 with no success. However, it only took a few seconds on my PC running OpenSUSE 13.2. The name of the package was "php5-intl-5.6.1-18.1.x86_64", but running "yum search" on the server doesn't return anything containing both the terms "php" and "intl".



I installed and enabled the "remi" and "remiphp55" repositories but it doesn't help neither. I still can't find the packages.




Is there any way how I can install the package?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...