Monday, February 8, 2016

ssl - IIS reverse proxy

I am trying to setup a Windows 8 box as a "reverse proxy" web server using IIS.




My goal is as simple as it gets. I do not need subdomains to go to different servers, but rather to redirect all port-443 (SSL) traffic to localhost:2080. Basic auth should be performed by IIS.



I had this config working fine with apache, but I need to migrate to IIS. I have been trying to get IIS to do that for a week now, without any success. I feel depressed and worthless.



Would a good soul out there be willing to explain me, in a few steps, how the above can be accomplished? Many many thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...