Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Get PHP extension APC not running on Ubuntu 14.04.3 - undefined symbol: php_pcre_exec

I installed the PHP extension APC on the server but I get it not running. It gets not listed in phpinfo(). After activating the php error log I get the following error:



PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/var/www/vhosts/chroot/usr/lib64/php/modules/apcu.so: undefined symbol: php_pcre_exec in Unknown on line 0


I am using the following versions
Ubuntu 14.04.3 / PHP 5.6.13 / Apache 2.4.7




The installation has been made with:



 sudo apt-get install php-apc


In phpinfo I don't see any extension for apc. I jsut see that the following files has been added "/etc/php5/apache2/conf.d/20-apcu.ini" which seems to get parsed in addition to php.ini and in the ini file is



 extension=apcu.so



The apcu.so file has been installed through apt-get and is in



/usr/lib/php5/20121212/apcu.so



/var/www/vhosts/chroot/usr/lib64/php/modules/apcu.so



any hints how this error "undefined symbol: php_pcre_exec" can be solved. Which additional libraries are missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...