Sunday, March 27, 2016

php - FastCGI for DocumentRoot only

I'm trying to set up HHVM for one of my websites. It is running on Apache 2.4, Ubuntu 14.04. I apologize for not being the most advanced system administrator, I am more in the software engineering end of the spectrum.



I've got HHVM installed when but when I use FastCGI for the entire Apache server, it breaks ownCloud. After a bit of reading, I find that the ownCloud developers are still in the process of getting it compatible with HHVM.



So I want to run just one directory with FastCGI and hence HHVM.



My website which I do want to run FastCGI for is in:

/var/www/website
A sub-directory in here is the document root as per:



DocumentRoot /var/www/website/www


(Some of the code lives above the document root for the website; classes, etc.)



ownCloud is in:
/var/www/owncloud

And has the configuration:



Alias /owncloud "/var/www/owncloud/"

Options +FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All



I've tried quite a few things in apache2.conf without success.




ProxyPass / fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/var/www
ProxyPass /owncloud/ //127.0.0.1:80/owncloud


­



ProxyPass /var/www/website/ fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/var/www/website



­



ProxyPass /website/ fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000/var/www/website


­




SetHandler fastcgi-script
SetHandler proxy:fcgi://127.0.0.1:9000




Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...