Wednesday, April 24, 2019

email - Change smtp name

My question is probably very easy to answer but I have been struggling with this the whole day. Actually, I would like to change my smtp.mail name and account that is shown as sending the emails in the header. I changed the "From" but it shows only in the "visible" part of the email and there are values that are different in the header.



In this example :



Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of bounce@taggedmail.com designates 67.221.174.127 as permitted sender) client-ip=67.221.174.127;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of bounce@taggedmail.com designates 67.221.174.127 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bounce@taggedmail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=tagged@taggedmail.com



smtp.mail=bounce@taggedmail.com
account=bounce




Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...