Tuesday, April 23, 2019

How can I run Bugzilla on Windows with Strawberry Perl?

I've been at it for 3 days now, and run into, usually, a Storage.pm problem with the "Binary image v18.86 being greater than 2.7".



I've tried different Bugzilla's: 3.0.8, 3.2.4, 3.4rc1.



Next I'll be trying different Perl's, (using 5.10.0.4 portable right now),



I don't want to go to an older version of MySQL (5.1.36-community), so next I'll try PostgreSQL 8.4.




I'll update as I go. I wanted to ask here, since these are some common platforms, and perhaps someone has it working.



P.S.: Windows XP, Abyss Web Server X1 (though I can't even run perl check-setup.pl yet)



UPDATE: A chronicle of my (so far) fruitless journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...