Saturday, April 13, 2019

php - Website has links to Malware, Caused by virus



The computer that I do my most webdevelopment work with caught a virus. A website that I am currently working on was compromised(I think by phpDesigners stored FTP password).



I currently get :









right at the end of every file that has the name starting with index on that domain.



currently I am combing through each and every file on the server with the name index(and others randomly) for this change and removing it, but this is a lengthy process and I am not sure if this is the right/entire fix for it.



What is the best way to deal with this type of a scenario?
(The virus on the PC has be cleaned)



Answer



This is related to this question:



https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3393888/how-can-i-remove-script-virus-from-my-script/


No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...