Sunday, February 22, 2015

How can I know the Product key of my original Windows 7 (HP dv6 laptop) ?

I have a HP dv6 laptop which has come with original Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. The product key is on the sticker under the laptop. But, the sticker is faded away, so I cannot read all the characters (I can only read 10 characters out of 25). I tried two third-party software (Belarc, Magic jelly bean) which gave me product key that does NOT match with the sticker one.


How can I get the product key (the sticker one)?


P.S.: From the screenshot, it seems that my windows 7 installation is an OEM installation by HP. (correct me if I am wrong)


Please help..... :(this is a screenshot of the system properties

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...