Monday, February 23, 2015

windows 7 - Can't download from HP Website

I have a problem, and I have no idea where to start looking at a solution.


I have just installed a new copy of Windows 7 on a new computer, and I want to download drivers from HP Driver.


The problem is that every time I try to download that file (or any other file in that site) I get errors like "No data received" or "Website cannot be displayed"...


The weird part about it is that I have a laptop right next to me, and when I try to download from that, everything works fine, really... no problems.


I can't figure this out.


Note: This issue is only with HP site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...