Friday, February 27, 2015

windows 7 - How to mount a folder as a virtual CD or DVD drive?

I want to mount a local folder as a virtual CD/DVD drive to allow me to run a program without having the CD mounted physically.




I know I could burn it to an ISO file and mount that as a virtual CD/DVD drive using Daemon Tools or similar programs, however I would prefer if I could mount it directly from a folder.





I have looked at this question, however there was no useful answers as the asker wanted to boot from the folder, which is not possible:

How to mount a folder as a virtual CD/DVD drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...