Thursday, August 27, 2015

conversion - How to convert PDF to make it to be two compacted pages on side when printing?




I have: PDF document with a 800 pages book. If I just print it it will take 400 sheets of paper - too much.



I want: converted PDF document that have 400 pages: each page is two pages of original document. It can be printed on 200 double-sided steets: both more portable and cheaper.



diagram that shoes what I want


Answer



A quick Web search turned up quite a few apps to convert PDFs to booklet format - for example:



http://opensource.marten.dk/sider/pdf-booklet-creator_67.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...