Tuesday, August 25, 2015

security - how to make a memory card unreadable only for computers?


I want to make my memory card unreadable for my big brother and his friend's computers. Is it possible to make my memory cards unreadable only for computers but read and writable for mobile phones or anything like that to protect from a PC?


Answer



If you are using Windows 8 pro (or 7 enterprise), you can try Bitlocker To Go.


If not, you may want to try using Truecrypt - it isn't as straight forward, but, it will work very well.


If you want to know a more detailed guide on each let me know, but, there are many tutorials on this (and others) sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...