Sunday, August 23, 2015

error code 0x8007057 windows cannot install required files


When I start the installation proccess on my laptop it shows me the error code 0x80070570 with the message saying Windows cannot install required files. Please I really need help I was trying to fix this about 9 hours and still did not find any solution.


Answer



Check this link


Fix Windows Cannot Install Required Files 0x80070570


Method 1: Update BIOS


Method 2: Change the SATA operation to AHCI


Method 3: Check the installation media is not damaged


Method 4: Run System File Checker (SFC) and Check Disk (CHKDSK)


Method 5: Run MemTest86+


Method 6: Using Microsoft Management Console


No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...