Monday, August 31, 2015

windows - How to undo 'create partition primary' command of diskpart

I was trying to recover my pendrive as it was showing 0 bytes allocated space, and I came across some information about using the diskpart command to format it.



For the worse I selected a wrong volume and started the process; I selected my hard drive and typed in 'create partition primary'. Now I cannot see my drives except for the local disk: C, in which my OS is installed. :( Please help me; I have no prior knowledge about this, yet I've toiled my hands and now I am stuck ... the data is very important ...



Thanks in advance for your help!




Email removed

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...