Wednesday, November 26, 2014

64 bit - How can I determine whether my processor is 32-bit or 64-bit?


How can I determine whether my processor is 32-bit or 64-bit? My processor is AMD Phenom 8450 triple-core.


Answer



You could search google/newegg for your particular processor, if you know it by name, and read the specs. The specs on your processor says: 64-Bit Support: Yes.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103254


But i'd vote for someone else's answer if they could give a quick and easy way to check this without having to know your processor's model. Maybe it says in the bios on boot up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...