Friday, November 28, 2014

Windows 10 Creators Update - Random hangs/freezes

I upgraded my 6700K/GTX 1070 laptop to the Creators Update. All went fine...



But... every now and then (1-2hr) my system will hang for about 30-40 seconds and then returns to normal. No input or display refreshes happen until the freeze concludes. After the freeze, the system "catches up" with itself and uses the input that was previously ignored.



I tried a repair install with no luck.




Here's is a link to my WPA report:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4qr85xf84t2lqe/myTrace.zip?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...