Sunday, November 23, 2014

Trying Apache 2 with SSL, I'm getting an "Invalid command '-----BEGIN', on my .CRT

I went through this tutorial http://www.vanemery.com/Linux/Apache/apache-SSL.html setting up my SSL on Apache2. But when I attempt to start my server I get this error:





Syntax error on line 1 of
/etc/apache2/conf.d/ssl.crt/foo-server.crt:
Invalid command '-----BEGIN', perhaps
misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration




What does it seem like I'm missing in my Apache setup? How can I check?



Aay help is greatly appreciated!




=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=



below is my vhost file:






ServerName foo.ca
ServerAlias www.foo.ca


RailsEnv development

DocumentRoot /home/dan/rails/foo/public

SSLEngine On
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/conf.d/ssl.crt/foo-server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/conf.d/ssl.key/foo-server.key

SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/apache2/conf.d/ssl.crt/foo-ca.crt
SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/conf.d/ssl.crt/foo-ca.crt


Order allow,deny
Allow from all






No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...