Tuesday, November 25, 2014

filesystems - Mount a Linux Disk Image with two file systems?

I'm working with the new Kali Linux ARM images, and after hours of not figuring anything out in terms of mounting, I got it to mount via my Mac and fuse. Here's the curious thing, it's a single image that mounts one msdos partition (vfat) and one ext4 partition. With that, I can't mount on my linux machine with the usual




mount -o loop -t ext4





As it's two file systems, it fails.



What would be the correct command to mount one image (.img) which contains both of those filesystems in two partitions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...