Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Copy files from GCP project to Google Cloud VM Instance

I have uploaded files to Google project in my home directory :


Files in my directory


I have an instance called sentiment-instance-1


I want to copy the file sentiment_insights.zip from google project social-media-analysis-199517 to my instance


root@sentiment-instance-1:/home/amiteshkesinha#

Have tried to use the following command but got error


amiteshkesinha@social-media-analysis-199517:~$ gsutil cp amiteshkesinha@social-media-analysis-199517>:/home/amiteshkesinha/sentiment_insights.zip root@sentiment-instance-1>:/home/amiteshkesinha

Output after running this command


How to copy this file. I am new with GCP and unable to find a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...