Monday, November 24, 2014

Windows 10 keeps waking from sleep

My computer has been waking out of sleep since I've upgraded to windows 10. It usually sleeps for many hours before waking. This is a desktop PC.


C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg lastwake
Wake History Count - 1
Wake History [0]
Wake Source Count - 0
C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -devicequery wake_armed
NONE

I have "Allow sleep timers" disabled under the advanced power settings.


Automatic maintenance "Allow scheduled maintenance to wake my computer at the scheduled time" is unchecked.


"Wake the computer to run this task" under "Task Scheduler" is unchecked for all tasks.


I do not have TeamViewer installed which was this guy's problem


Does anyone have any idea what could be waking my PC up or what I could do to identify it? Or if there is any way to force the PC to sleep no matter what until I hit the power button?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...