Sunday, November 30, 2014

Just after I ran windows update, Internet Explorer 9 won't open

Just after I ran windows update, Internet Explorer won't open at all. I've ran virus scans (Hitman Pro) 10 plus times and I have installed the latest updates, we still get the same error message and IE won't open and IE11 won’t load


This is the error message


C:\windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi- I2-1-0.dll

OUR system -


Windows 7 64 bit operating System
Internet Explorer 9
I have restarted the PC
I have installed the latest updates
I have turned IE off & on several times

Could someone help us fix this issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linux - How to SSH to ec2 instance in VPC private subnet via NAT server

I have created a VPC in aws with a public subnet and a private subnet. The private subnet does not have direct access to external network. S...